About Siddharth Mahajan
Born and brought up in India, Siddharth Mahajan is a young passionate individual who zealously pursued a career in the hospitality industry and traveled across oceans to find the right direction for his passion.
Mahajan completed a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management from Oriental School of Hotel Management, Kerala, and 3 years of International Diploma in Hospitality from the American Hotel & Lodging Association in Honors. He was the first student from college to get Campus Placement at Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur. He joined the Rajvilas in 2002 (6 months before he had finished his degree) and returned to college in April 2003 for his final semester. His stint at the luxury hotel lasted 2 years and earned him a great appreciation for his sincere hospitality services. This marked an extraordinary beginning of Siddharth Mahajan’s career.
Subsequent to this, Mahajan moved to London and began working for various hotels while carving out a career path in his mind. He decided to launch a company- Tulip Hotels and Real Estate Ltd. – that would lease apartments to travelers and offer them the perfect homestay options that would be more reasonable and comfortable as compared to hotels.
Tulip Hotels and Real Estate Ltd.
In a short span of 9 years, Mahajan’s establishment flourished and made him a successful young Indian entrepreneur in the UK. With close to 15 years of experience in developing homes with premier facilities, Mahajan’s real estate activities now involve an aggregate value of 40 million pounds Assets in London. He envisages to further develop Tulip Hotels as a private, diversified property group, active in the UK in several segments, aligning the market scenarios and people’s preferences with its objectives. Mahajan was determined to expand Tulip Hotels by geography, sector, property activity, operational capability, and management team.
Today, Tulip Homes not only offers service apartments but has also forayed into the hotel industry in addition to construction and refurbishment of houses. These developments are part of Siddharth’s vision to offer a wide gamut of quality housing services to the UK community.
A lesson and inspiration to most professionals starting their career, Siddharth Mahajan London is an individual one can learn a lot from.
- Carve your own path: Society will place norms, it will impose you with rules but to rise, you need to break free. Mahajan has always followed his heart and his passion. He believes someone else’s vision of success will force you to stray from the path you worked to be on. So carve your own path and you’ll always be heading in the right direction.
- Have a vision: Have a clear vision of what you wish to achieve in life and remind yourself of it every day. A clear target will help you pave the way you keep you focused regardless of the hindrances.
- Understand your customer: Knowing and understanding your customer is pivotal. Know those you serve, better than anyone else and you’ll be able to deliver the solutions they need.
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities: Siddharth Mahajan London has always remained opportunistic throughout his career. It means to be mindful of the rising trends in the market and analyzing how these trends can be turned into fruitful business avenues.
- Don’t give up, don’t give in: The obstacles will be many, the challengers and challenges will be endless, but learning to face them with a positive outlook is the key to overcoming every roadblock successfully.
- Find solutions to the right problems: It’s crucial to identify the right problems and focus on solutions for them instead of the make-believe issues people create to pull you back from reaching your goals.
- Encourage and Inspire: Be encouraging of learning, planning, taking risks, being creative, resilient, and tenacious. If you want to grow, ensure your team grows with you. Siddharth Mahajan London believes a company’s growth depends on the collective effort and growth of its employees. No one succeeds in business alone, and those who try will lose to a great team every time. Build your own great team to bolster your success.